Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default Dentists

On 31/01/2021 12:22, Andrew wrote:
On 31/01/2021 08:30, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 30/01/2021 13:48, RJH wrote:
On 29 Jan 2021 at 19:34:49 GMT, "Jimmy Stewart"

wrote:

What is the story with dentists are they open for non essential
things?....been hearing conflicting stories...I have broken a tooth no
pain or anything will I be treated or will I have to go private and why
are people being treated privatly and not under NHS for non essential
things??????

Thing on R4 that suggested they're being perversely incentivised to
carry out
more face to face work - or lose a big chunk of their pay. I'm due to
go on
Tuesday for a broken tooth. Don't look forward to it at the best of
times . .

I'm phoning mine tomorrow about my broken tooth....

The Youtube video of it was posted ages ago ???

what?