Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default comparing helical cutter heads

On 1/30/2021 2:59 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

I cracked open the owners manual of the new machine. Hummmm.. If the
cutter head runs backwards reverse the wiring. I guess I need to take
another look at the spin direction. ;~)

It's quiet now, when it runs. I hope it is spinning clockwise. It
might make more noise if I have to reverse the wiring. LOL

We need pictures!!!

If you're not sure it's running the correct direction, just measure the
board. If it's thicker than when you put it in, you know it's going in
reverse!

Puckdropper

Well that may a cool feature!!! I often need to make a board wider and
thicker too. ;~)