Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default And yet another new vaccine: Covid-19: Novavax vaccine shows 89% efficacy in UK trials..... is effective against the new virus variant found in the UK

wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:55:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 15:53:58 +0000, Bod wrote:

The Novavax jab is the first to show in trials that it is effective
against the new virus variant found in the UK, the BBC's medical editor
Fergus Walsh said.

The UK has secured 60 million doses of the jab, which will be made in
Stockton-on-Tees in north-east England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55850352

My prediction that this is going to be an
annual ritual looks more true every day.

That's bull****. In fact we have more and
more evidence that the best vaccines in
fact give more immunity than an infection
with the virus itself and that only a microscopic
number of people might have got infected
more than once now that we know that quite
literally tens of millions have been infected now.

This virus is not standing still long enough
for the original vaccine to keep up.

That's bull**** too. There is no evidence that
the current viruses don't work with the latest
mutations.

Tell me about it next year when you are getting your poke.

It wont be next year, ****wit.