Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default senator cotton not a ranger

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 22:44:35 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 23:52:09 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:24:22 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:31:46 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/27/2021 9:29 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:59:10 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/27/2021 4:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 6:33 PM, apollo wrote:
On 1/27/21 3:40 PM, micky wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/to...n-army-ranger/

Same thing with Corky Messner, another Republican.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ger-qualified/

You and I might not have known the difference between a Ranger and
Ranger-qualified, but they surely did.

Don't know about Messner, but Cotton had honorable service in a combat
zone, so why did he feel the need to lie.

Did you forget about Dr. Jill already? LOL

Whoopee Goldberg had said Dr. Biden would make a good surgeon general.

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=DMe7SW5OSj6dMJmkua8nvg

She still has a doctorate degree. Live with it .

So did Ted Kaczynski, what's your point?

She has earned the title of Doctor clueless one.

So did Ted, Dr of Mathematics.
That is probably more relevant to the real world that a doctor of
education but since they buy what they sell, as long as she keeps
working for the school system she makes more money. We have a bunch
"doctors" in our school system but that doesn't necessarily make them
better teachers. It just means they exploited the tuition refund
system and kept going back to the well.
Pay is based on education, not performance.

Nothing in the union dominated school system seems to be based on
performance. That is why, anyone who can afford it, sends their kids
to private school. Biden's sons went to Archmere Academy in Delaware.

*WHOOSH!* The point went right over your head. I'll type slowly. People who
earn a Doctorate are entitled to be called Doctor. Thus, Jill Biden is
entitled to be called Doctor Biden.

So was Doctor Kaczynski

I don't see him walking around in the WH, so what's your point? Try to
focus, please. People are starting to worry about you.