Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccines doses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:33:20 -0500, wrote:

As you say, infrastructure is there and easily expanded

It's not and it's not so easily expanded. You and I can't give a vaccine.

Why not? I've given hundreds of injections. You can learn how quickly
too. My neighbor next door has too. Between the two of us our
community could be done in a day or two. The pharmacy a mile from me
has at least two people, maybe three that can pitch in.

I haven't given hundreds, but I've given dozens. Technically, it's not at
all difficult, but I get it that the authorities don't want random people
doing it.

This vaccination wouldn't be like getting a seasonal flu shot
at the drug store ...
Stringent covid precautions - like safe distancing pre and post
injection ; PPE ; air filtration/ventillation ; disinfecting ; etc
John T.

They have to do all of that to give you a flu shot now. (had one a
while ago)

The procedures at my FIL's PT is that strict and they just watch him
exercise in a harness.