Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccines doses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 23:41:15 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:11:15 -0500, wrote:

Should we wait until we get a vaccine that prevents the Brazil
mutation?
The current one is predicted as being 50% effective, a coin toss.
The effectiveness on the C-19 is 95%. A slot machine.

How bad is your medical plan if you have
to come here to ask for medical advice? :-)

Who asked anything? I was just repeating
what Lester Holt said on the news last night.

And are so stupid that you havent even
noticed that its mindless bull****.

Tonight someone else said the current shot
might even be 65% effective on the Brazil strain.

And you are so stupid that you havent even
noticed that there is no evidence for that claim.

I wonder what the wild assed guess will be tomorrow?

And you are so stupid that you havent even noticed
that it makes no sense to take any notice of stupid
journos whose entire purpose is to hype things up.

Science my ass. You would be better off
seeing what the Vegas odds are on vaccines.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof
that you have never had a ****ing clue.