Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccines doses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

As you say, infrastructure is there and easily expanded

It's not and it's not so easily expanded. You and I can't give a vaccine.

Why not? I've given hundreds of injections. You can learn how quickly
too. My neighbor next door has too. Between the two of us our
community could be done in a day or two. The pharmacy a mile from me
has at least two people, maybe three that can pitch in.

I haven't given hundreds, but I've given dozens. Technically, it's not at
all difficult, but I get it that the authorities don't want random people
doing it.

This vaccination wouldn't be like getting a seasonal flu shot
at the drug store ...
Stringent covid precautions - like safe distancing pre and post
injection ; PPE ; air filtration/ventillation ; disinfecting ; etc
John T.