Harry K

Default Rain Correction

"TURTLE" wrote in message ...
"TURTLE" wrote in message

"m Ransley" wrote in message
You are right Turtle a tank would be nice, but now that I realise this
water problem ,I have a free lake I can pump out of and save alot on my
water bill , I even see some distant relatives of yours in it ,
snappers . Either way its always something isnt it.

This is Turtle.

The Lake / The Tank Daaaaaaaaaaaa . The Sun has worked on that water there for

good while and would be good.

Harbor Freight has a Transfer pump 1" -- 1 H.P. [ Electric motor and pump ]

for
$59.00 . All you need is a supply line and water hook up. If I can remember i
think it is self priming too. Free Shipping with anything over $50.00 and no
sales tax.

All them Relatives don't like Chlorine either.

TURTLE

This is Turtle Again.

Correction here Pump and motor is $79.99 and not $59.99 . It's a 1-1/4 H.P.
motor with 1" pipe hook up. It on 115 volt service it is a 3/4 H.P. and 21
G.P.M. the two forms of info on the webpage of harbor freight does not match up
here. So they have a water pump for $79.99 and that is all we know. Even if it
is a 3/4 H.P. it will do all you want.

TURTLE

---

You need a bit more info on the pump. Transfer rate alone won't help
if you are trying to set up a sprinkler system. Many pumps have high
transfer rates but low head or delivery pressure.

Harry K