Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccinesdoses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 12:41:19 AM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:11:15 -0500, wrote:

Should we wait until we get a vaccine that prevents the Brazil
mutation?
The current one is predicted as being 50% effective, a coin toss.
The effectiveness on the C-19 is 95%. A slot machine.

How bad is your medical plan if you have to come here to ask for medical
advice? :-)

I don't think the root of his problems is his medical plan. Calling a 95%
effective vaccine a slot machine says it all.