Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Workbench Height - At the Wrist. Good Idea?

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 5:07:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:

.... irrelevant link snipped...

This is what you need. $73 at Staples.

That is what *you* think I need. That is not what I need nor want. Not even close.

Do a Google search for "folding table".
The folding legs for these tables are sold by various places. Do a Google search on
"folding table legs". About $35.

Why do you have such a fascination with tables?

Good grief. Drop the table idea. It's just plain dumb.

I've already cut all the parts for the workbench. It just needs to be transported and screwed together.

After about an hour of bonding time with my daughter, we will have taken this...

https://i.imgur.com/DJOL88T.jpg

....and turned it into this:

https://i.imgur.com/rL5d5SV.jpg