Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default senator cotton not a ranger

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:28:02 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal) wrote:

writes:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:40:24 -0500, micky
wrote:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/to...n-army-ranger/

Same thing with Corky Messner, another Republican.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ger-qualified/

You and I might not have known the difference between a Ranger and
Ranger-qualified, but they surely did.

Don't know about Messner, but Cotton had honorable service in a combat
zone, so why did he feel the need to lie.

Like Tom Hanks. He wears a Ranger tab on his uniform in the movie but
that is not a Ranger unit.

WTF does Tom Hanks have to do with anything? You do understand the
concept of Fiction vs. reality, right? Perhaps not, given your
postings here...

I didn't understand that either. I guess GF is saying that if someone
playing a role in a movie wears something on his uniform that his
character may or may not deserve, then Cotton and Messner may lie about
their service in real life, and there's nothing wrong with their lying.