HvacTech2

Default Installing humidistat on Intertherm Central A/C unit

Hi Michael, hope you are having a nice day

On 05-Jul-04 At About 14:09:52, Michael Baugh wrote to All

MB From: "Michael Baugh"

MB Think about what you just wrote.

MB It is controlling an A/C, keeping it off till the humidity rises.
MB Exactly as you said. Then the A/C comes on, serves as a whole-house
MB dehumidifier. Which is its function. If you can't see the value
MB of that, I suggest you go to HVAC school.

You need some kind of training yourself. I have done this for almost 30 years
now and am more qualified than you to answer these questions. the purpose
of an a/c is to cool not dehumidify. with mine I have it set at 76 degrees
and it dehumidifies just fine and I am quite comfortable. and I didn't need
to spend extra money on the controls that you did. you see adding that
control didn't really do anything for you but I know that you can't see that.
I can also see that no matter how much I try to explain it to you you will
not understand as you have this wrong idea set in your mind. This is my last
message on the subject.

-= HvacTech2 =-

-= HvacTech2 =-

... Michael! Don't chew on that@#~!... NO CARRIER

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail