Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccinesdoses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On 1/27/2021 1:46 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:42:55 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

What's wrong with using the internet? Is that just too much for a Repub
state to handle?

All my communication to arrange my shot yesterday was on the internet.
Sign into my UW medical system patient page. Click to make an
appointment. Click on the covid vaccine box. Look at the displayed
calendar of available places and click my choice. Look at the available
dates/times and click my choice.

Doing this on the phone seems pretty silly. Save the phone access for
those without internet.

I see you are in WA. Are they still vaccinating the rioters before the old
people? Can one make it through the riots to get your whack? Do you think the
riots will be done by the second spurt is needed?

Still spewing **** and nothing else, I see.