Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Planned Parenthood should give out the shots

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:30:45 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

Make sure he checks with the medical system he uses. Hospital, or
University chains. Polyclinic got my wife in the next days when they
started their system. It took me a week using the UW system.

So you couldn't get your pinch at the same time as your wife? Man, poor
logistics. Now you have to fight the riots twice again.

I will give Biden an idea. Have them give the shots out at Planned Parenthood!
They are already funded and can run a conga line and if needed a cleanup on
aisle 4. You heard it here first! They are ready to service the community and
located in Demo cities and known by the locals.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie