Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccines doses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:42:58 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

I got a call at 5:30 PM today, asking if I could come in earlier than my
9PM appointment for my first shot. I had it in my arm by 6:15. My second
appointment is for Feb 23. All legally done without difficulty. How nice
it is to live in a well run Democratic state.

That is riding on the coattails from a Repub President using Warp Speed. The
new president is retracting his earlier blather.

In our Demo state we won't be seeing the vax until March or later. In fact
there isn't enough to give the second shot to initial victims. Whatta you going
to do Biden/Wolfe ?

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie