Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT? Electric shavers

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking jon wrote :
I bought a Chinese 'Philips look a like' shaver off Amazon, with three
rotating heads. Works very well and at a quarter of the Philips cost.
This one has the advantage of 5v USB charging and not the awkward
Philips 15v charger.

I think I have the same/similar one from Lidl. Paid around £20 for it a
couple of years ago. I also have a Philips. The Lidl one is every bit
as good as the Philips.

I bought a Remington rotary from Lidl. A very long time ago - and it still
works. Heads have been re sharpened many times, and the (Li-Ion) battery
is on its last legs.

Looking for a replacement.

--
*WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.