Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default OT? Electric shavers

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:32:44 UTC, R D S wrote:
It's very tenuously DIY....

Apparently i've become too lazy to wet shave as regularly as I once did
but I don't want a beard so I tend to give in when looking unkempt. Ergo
spending half my time looking like a scruff.

Any recommendations for an electric shaver? preferably rechargeable

They appear to be one of the many things you can spend as much as you
like on.

I use a Philips which can be used wet or dry. Works OK for me but I intensely dislike the cost of new blade sets.

They produce an incredible range of almost indistinguishable models. Some at unbelievably high prices.

My current one is a 3000 series and I think it represents the bottom end of the top end models. If you see what I mean! I don't think you get much more however high you go. But lower models don't conform to your face quite as well.

From time to time Lidl and Aldi have them - e.g. https://www.aldi.co.uk/philips-wet-d...06992421109100