Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 100mm 100w Decor bulb.

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Are ES pendant bulb
holders now easy to get? Same sort of design as BC ones?

Too late now, just rummaging through my bits box and saw a couple of
these, which I remember I purchased about a year ago

https://www.homebase.co.uk/screw-e27-lampholder_p401857

Sometimes homebase have their uses ...

I'm sure I checked Homebase for them ages ago, before giving up. And
today, not even sure where the nearest one is. The big one in Wandsworth
near the river is being replaced by housing as is the B&Q opposite. And
the one in Wimbledon simply closed and the building unused.

But I got the ones mentioned on here mail order, and they arrived ages
ago. Not so the LEDs from AnyLamp - got an email saying they had problems
in their warehouse. Lets hope it's not a Brexit thing and they're going to
put the price up as they come from the EU...

--
*Does fuzzy logic tickle? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.