Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default Car dash cameras

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
On 25 Jan 2021 at 10:30:38 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:20:58 -0800, fred wrote:

I have the Nextbase 322GW, with the rear view camera, fixed behind the
rear view mirror. The files are quite large and take a bit of time to
down load to the phone and even then to see the rear view footage the
file has to be downloaded to a desktop machine. I have found no way to
transmit the footage on the phone to a PC other than by removing the
card from the camera and putting it into a card reader.

I have a 522GW and it uploads to the Windows application from NexBase.
Via the USB connector.

When connected to your desktop, does it just appear as an external drive?
In
which case one could just copy the files. What does the Windows app do?

I always found it easier to take the card out and read it into my PC with a
card reader