Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Car dash cameras

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:21:01 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
bert wrote:
Perhaps so that over zealous plod can't pull; you u for obstructing the
view out the windscreen.

Good to know you think it is OK to drive with your vision obscured. ;-)

Given how questionable / blinkered Burks view of many things are I'm
not sure it would make much difference. ;-)

One thing I will bring in when I'm PM (as a general strengthening of
the general 'obscuring your vision' legislation) is that anyone with
anything dangling from the interior mirror can be dragged to the
gutter and shot and their body hung from an overhead gantry as a form
of ironic warning to others (or maybe not as it could be distracting).
;-)

WTF would you want your car smelling of pine and a cardboard tree
swinging about in your car, especially in your field of view?

Cheers, T i m