Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Car dash cameras

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 10:30:43 AM UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:20:58 -0800, fred wrote:

I have the Nextbase 322GW, with the rear view camera, fixed behind the
rear view mirror. The files are quite large and take a bit of time to
down load to the phone and even then to see the rear view footage the
file has to be downloaded to a desktop machine. I have found no way to
transmit the footage on the phone to a PC other than by removing the
card from the camera and putting it into a card reader.

I have a 522GW and it uploads to the Windows application from NexBase.
Via the USB connector.

It is possible to upload the video via the Nextbase website the uploaded video doesn't include rear camera footage.
Connect the phone to the PC doesn't work for me either. The only success I had was by extracting the card from the camera and inserting it into a card reader/ Then I get the full list of all video's.