Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Car dash cameras

On 24/01/2021 19:54, JoeJoe wrote:

Nextbase range of cameras are the most recommended. I have the the
622GW with rear camera pretty much feature packed although I have not
had time to fully play around with it so far. Quite impressed with the
image quality which at the end of the day is the most important factor.

Richard

I assume you leave them in place when you leave/part the car?Â* The bad
boys are not tempted?

Mine (not Nextbase) is tucked up at the top of the windscreen behind the
rear view mirror. You'd only know it's there if you knew it was there.

It drops into carparking mode when the van isn't moving taking 1 picture
every second for continuous recording but if it detects a knock it
switches into video mode then back into carpark mode after a few minutes.

Makes for great CCTV but useless when the windscreen frosts over at
night.

DDPai is the brand - bought from China and now quite a few years old.
https://youtu.be/dUiNgpVF56M