Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default Car dash cameras

"nightjar" wrote in message
Though I'm at a loss to work out, how a blob stuck to the windscreen is
"completely hidden from view" (second picture)

Perhaps hidden from the driver's field of view would be more accurate.
Mine is also behind the interior mirror and is not visible during normal
driving.

My Peugeot 308 has wipers that move in opposite directions (one moves
clockwise from its horizontal rest position to its vertical end point; the
other moves anti-clockwise) which leaves a V of uncleared screen behind the
rear-view mirror. So that's the one place where I *can't* put a dashcam -
because that bit of the screen is never wiped clear of rain.