Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car dash cameras

In article ,
JohnP wrote:
Peter James wrote in
:

I'm thinking of buying a dash camera for the car, as I nearly had
someone drive into me in the Co-op
car park yesterday.
Any recommendations from the NG?
Peter

I had a really dirt cheap one and the picture quality was great. I didn't
like its appearance on the windscreen, I never got around to hiding the
wires and also found its power supply messed with my DAB radio.

I would suggest choosing based on how it will look on the windscreen -
assume the picture quality will be okay.

You can get ones which fit over the rear view mirror which may be less
intrusive?

--
*I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.