Posted to alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Leaky wall-mounted kitchen faucet

On 01/23/2021 10:46 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/22/2021 04:25 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:54:58 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Peerless...05LF/203916778

Ordered that one from Amazon. It should arrive today. I ordered chrome
rather than SS finish. I have a nice SS-finish set in the bathroom
whose handle is worn down to the brass after maybe 10 or 15 years.
Chrome ought to be better, although the chrome plating on the last
Craftsman 10mm socket I bought peeled off with my thumbnail.

Arrived. Installed. Oooh, shiny. Considerably less volume than the
old leaky washerful faucet, though. There are always tradeoffs.

I may be the only person left on earth who likes those rubber spray
attachments better than the aerator-things; if more people liked them
they'd be easier to find :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"Everyone ought to stop and smell crayons once in a while."