Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Leaky wall-mounted kitchen faucet

On 01/23/2021 09:39 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 1/22/21 8:06 PM, wrote:

[snip]

BTW had same experience with a seat refinisher. Waste of time and money.

I have had to replace the washer in one faucet often. In less than a
month the washer would get torn up and clog the showerhead. A seat
refinisher fixed the problem. It's now been about 10 years without
replacing the washer.

You had better luck than most. I've got a refinisher around here
someplace. When I got sick of the drips I replaced the faucet set with
the cheapest one at Home Depot. Problem solved. I did replace a
cartridge on the kitchen sink about 5 years ago. It was quick and cheap.