Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Non-mist mirrors for bathroom - suppliers?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:31:59 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Chris Green wrote:

My M-I-L has asked for a large (as in can see most of oneself) mirror
for the wet room

Can anyone point me at possible suppliers or other solutions?

You can buy demister pads to glue to the back of mirrors, if you could
get a switched mains feed to them?

I happen to have a couple of spares if that solution works for you.

Cheers

Dave R