Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Full list after president grants clemency to 143 people infinal

On 21/01/2021 15:16, Tesla wrote:
On 1/21/21 9:04 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/us-p...&itm_content=1

C'mon man! Arlen is right.

Put the "OT:" string at the beginning of the subject line so others
don't have to see your juvenile political posts.

The *vast* majority of posts are off topic and very few prefix a subject
with OT.
Arlen picked on a handful of posters and accused us of using different
nyms and confusingly stating that we were ALL the same person.
I've always used the same nym and I never posted to Usenet Farm, which
he accused me of bombarding with posts. I'd previously never heard of
that group.
The man is a well known troll.