Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer keyboard problem

On 19/01/2021 20:47, Bert Coules wrote:
Fred wrote:

None of the account details or even that I have
that account is on any device that can be hacked.

That is fascinating.Â* I was under the impression (possibly fed by the
makers of anti-virus software) that there's no such thing as device
which, when connected to the internet, cannot be hacked.

and which is made more vulnerable by installing anti-virus software!
But where did he say it was connected to the internet?

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal