Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer keyboard problem

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
o.uk...
Fred wrote:

None of the account details or even that I have
that account is on any device that can be hacked.

That is fascinating. I was under the impression (possibly fed by the
makers of anti-virus software) that there's no such thing as device which,
when connected to the internet, cannot be hacked.

I wasnt saying that, I was saying that none
of the devices that are on the net have any
details about that particular account on it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:02:35 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/01/2021 20:47, Bert Coules wrote:
Fred wrote:

None of the account details or even that I have
that account is on any device that can be hacked.

That is fascinating.Â* I was under the impression (possibly fed by the
makers of anti-virus software) that there's no such thing as device
which, when connected to the internet, cannot be hacked.

and which is made more vulnerable by installing anti-virus software!
But where did he say it was connected to the internet?

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

But where did he say it was connected to the internet?

My apologies to Fred: I misunderstood.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
o.uk...
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

But where did he say it was connected to the internet?

My apologies to Fred: I misunderstood.

No problem, I can say things not very clearly at times.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:22:52 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

My apologies to Fred: I misunderstood.

No problem, I can say things not very clearly at times.

You FINALLY found another brain damaged senile idiot who actually sucks up
to you, senile Rodent? LOL

cretin's pathological trolling: