Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Textured double glazing units - which way round?

In message , Andrew
writes
On 19/01/2021 14:01, Jigs wrote:
I have just had a new bathroom window and have the same problem, it
acts like a mirror. I asked the installer if it had been fitted the
wrong way round but* he re-assured me it was correct due to heat loss
etc. The only thing I think I can do is get a blind !

16 years later, someone came out of the swamp ...

My thought as well but that recent fly through attempt by a Swan is
current:-)

From what I remember of the picture, the pebble glass was on the inside.

--
Tim Lamb