Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fishing.

In article ,
tim... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
If anyone had told me all those years ago that the industry which voted
Brexit perhaps more than any other would be one of the first to start
moaning when it was 'done' I'm not sure I'd have believed it.

I don't understand how we got to where we have on this

it ought to have been clear to a 3 year old that on leaving they would have
more forms to fill in

why they aren't better prepared for that, makes no sense at all

Unless there's something else going on here

Not so much the form filling, but the time taken to get the fresh produce
to the destination in the EU. It's called taking back control of our
borders. And the EU doing the same. You cannot have control of a border
without checking everything that goes through it.

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.