Wayne

Default Pressure Washers, Electric, Karcher

(m Ransley) wrote in news:23301-40E7DE8A-425@storefull-
3135.bay.webtv.net:

Who knows what you buy today, Outsourcing to china, mexico etc etc .
You never know where or by who anything is made anymore. It seems
everyday a cheaper product comes online. In many areas there has been
no increase in prices for 15 yrs . Many products have dropped in price .
But inflation hasnt. Cost cutting is our new way of life. Disposable
crap.
Husky , get real , its no better, probably worse.

We bought a Karcher electric several years ago. While it can't compare to
a gas-powered much higher psi pump, it certainly gets the job done for us
and has never had a problem.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.