Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Photography Q and eBay rant.

On 16/01/2021 10:40, R D S wrote:

I'd say the last thing you want as your only lens is a fisheye one?

I've this lenseless D70 doing nothing and I want to stick a camera in
front of a light box on a tripod and just leave it there permanently to
take product shots.

Not sure how a fisheye lens would fare in this application but it looked
like it was going to be the cheapest way of testing the water.

If quality isn't too much of an issue get a lens from sigma tamron or tokina

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamron-90...t/203243657736

I think that will fit - lens is probably as good as tge 6MP sensoir anyway

let them."