Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Photography Q and eBay rant.

On 16/01/2021 10:52, Robert wrote:
On 15/01/2021 14:47, R D S wrote:
55 mm 0.45 X Macro Photographic Fish Eye Wide Angle Lens for Nikon D70

Having looked at the actual eBay listing:
I think the work "adapter" should be in the description or title.
However the x0.45 does indicate this is an adapter and changes the focal
length of the existing lens.

The photos do show the lens to only have a screw thread not a camera mount.
The photos also show the lens fitted to a camera by screwing into the
front of an existing lens.
Photos also show how it screws into existing filters etc

Â*£10 for a new lens or even an adapter is not going to be great quality.

The link in my OP wasn't the thing I bought, it was the thing I was
wondering if I needed to use the thing i'd bought,
One of these,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...33225&_sacat=0

Anyway, I get it now, it goes on the front of an existing lens.