Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default 100mm 100w Decor bulb.

In article ,
Theo wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
That looks like what I want. Except for being ES. Are ES pendant bulb
holders now easy to get? Same sort of design as BC ones? I'd like to keep
the lampshade. TLC only do brass ones, and it's not clear if they have the
same lampshade fitting.

Yes:
https://mastertrade.co.uk/set-lg9490...00w-white.html

(fitted one and it's fine, just like a regular BC pendant)

They've arrived and are just fine, Theo, thanks. Wonder why places like
Screwfix don't sell them?

Lack of demand from tradespeople who are their main custom?