Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Annual Temperature Anomaly -- 1850-2019

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 15/01/2021 20:16, newshound wrote:
On 15/01/2021 19:28, David P wrote:
Why did the Yale researchers call for Zero Population Growth
in 1970, when we were at only 4 billion?
http://berkeleyearth.org/archive/2019-temperatures/
Global Temperature Report for 2019
Berkeley Earth, a Calif-based non-profit research org, has been
preparing independent analyses of global mean temp changes
since 2013. The following is our report on global mean temp
during 2019.

We conclude that 2019 was the second warmest year on Earth
since 1850. The global mean temp in 2019 was colder than
2016, but warmer than every other year that has been directly
measured. Consequently, 2016 remains the warmest year in
the period of historical observations. Year-to-year rankings are
likely to reflect short-term natural variability, but the overall
pattern remains consistent with a long-term trend towards
global warming.

Annual Temperature Anomaly -- 1850-2019
[chart]

Yes, almost the warmest that it has been since the end of the little ice
age. And this is news?

Some people would disagree with you and say CO2 levels were higher in 1900
than they are now.

Only the fools that dont have a ****ing clue.