Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Photography Q and eBay rant.

On 15/01/2021 15:42, R D S wrote:
On 15/01/2021 15:25, alan_m wrote:

Probably not the correct adapter for your new lens.

Correct. I've dropped a bungle Alan, it's supposed to screw onto the
front of an existing lens.

Probably pretty obvious really the more I think about it, but i'm at
point and shoot level when it comes to camera knowledge.

It does fit on the front of my Lumix FZ72 though so at least I can have
a play with it.

The screw thread on your new lens is possibly (Pentax) M42 and your
Cannon D70 camera is EOS. Measure the screw thread on the lens.

An adapter can be found by Googling Cannon EOS bayonet to Pentax M42 adapter

BUT... view this first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umOn...ature=youtu.be