Posted to rec.woodworking
Jon Danniken[_10_] Jon Danniken[_10_] is offline

Default Diagonal leg bracing for folding worktable

On 1/15/21 8:53 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 11:47:03 PM UTC-5, Jon Danniken wrote:
I am putting together a folding worktable based on a concept such as
this one: https://ibb.co/MgWrWrd

snip

Just so we all understand your plan...

The image you supplied shows a bench with not only a bottom shelf, but
also stretchers between the legs to support the shelf, as well as stretchers
on the floor.

Are you planning on eliminating both the shelf and all the stretchers?

No, I will be keeping two stretchers (although not one on the *very*
bottom); I'm just losing the shelf.

Jon