Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bayite DC v-A-w meter (Jim Wilkins)

On 1/14/2021 10:56 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
I haven't used the 100A DC meter very much because my battery
application really needed a meter that shows + and - current. The 20A
version is fine on pure DC test current until it wanders out of
calibration, possibly due to the dawn and dusk fluctuations of solar
panel voltage. On pulsed current in or out of a PWM or MPPT solar
controller none of my meters agree.

It's winter, there's a pandemic, so you're stuck in the house and what
you need to do is build the meter that does exactly what you need it to
do. Can't be that hard? Just an Arduino and some code ... Bob's your
uncle. BG