Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Photography Q and eBay rant.

On 15/01/2021 14:52, Andy Burns wrote:
R D S wrote:

Is it just me, or if you buy a lens described thus
"55 mm 0.45 X Macro Photographic Fish Eye Wide Angle Lens for Nikon D70"

Would you expect, having waited a week for the bloody thing to turn
up, to be able to attach it directly to a D70?

If it says "Fitment:for Nikon D70 D3200 D3100 D5200" then yes I would.

There's no info at all for fitment, I was expecting it to have the
correct mount from the description. Looking at others a lot of these are
screw mount and need an adaptor. I should have been more on the ball.

Seller has about 62000 items for sale (no adapters!) and less than
sparkling feedback, i'm not getting satisfaction there. I'll just buy an
adapter elsewhere and move on.