Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How is the vaccine distributed in the UK

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Since March, dad has been having his regular injections done at home,
he was expecting the nurse to bring the covid jab on her next visit,
but he's just had a call to say he has to get it at an edge-of-town
session, as he too will be getting the pfizer one.

Yes - that would be understandable. Given how difficult it is to
store. The Oxford one will be more suitable for less than mass
situations.

Are you both in a bubble, or has he a driver who is?

We don't need to be in a bubble for me to take him to medical
appointments where he's not allowed to drive, or needs someone to stay
with him overnight afterwards, but he'll be OK to drive to get the jab.

Just that sharing a car might be one of the more risky situations -
although I suppose you could drive with all the windows open.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.