Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How is the vaccine distributed in the UK

On 15/01/2021 06:36, jon wrote:

I have a preference for the Oxford jab.

Patriotic I suppose but that is probably what you will get by default.
There is a lot of the AZ Oxford vaccine and a tiny amount of Pfizer in play.

Given the choice I would prefer the Pfizer vaccine since I can see that
it delivers a true 90% efficacy rather than a questionable 60% efficacy
(boosted to 70% by conflating the 90% half dose under 50's cohort).

When used in the elderly results in an under 50's cohort is irrelevant.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown