Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Finishing Oak.

On 13/01/2021 08:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , "Brian Gaff (Sofa)"
writes
That only happens sometimes. I think its done randomly, since normally
there
is no issue. Its not that hard as its quite a short number to remember
usually. There is a lot of fraud going on just now.

This isn't just a code number to type into your browser but a
*clickable* link. Hopefully their IT dept. will get a sharp kick:-)

FWLIW I still receive simple message with a 6 digit OTP. I also still
have the option to have the OTP sent by voice call. You could see if
you can switch to voice call (in Your Account ۼ Login & security ۼ
Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings).

--
Robin