Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Compulsary New Radiators

On 13/01/2021 08:23, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Not sure they should be compulsory, I use Storage heaters and have been
pleased with them except for the clunky mechanical louvers getting stuck
occasionally.

I thought the whole idea was eventually to use a reversible heat pump and
then it could be more efficient.
Brian

The OP suggested that a "heat pipe" was going to be installed along with
an electric boiler so I assume that maybe he was referring to a heat
pump (air sourced). He doesn't mention cost but possibly no change from
£10k.