Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Emissions from electric storage heaters

Yes electric storage heaters are merely heating elements inside of bricks
that heat up then give off their heat after the electricity has gone off,
Even one candle seems to be a bit of a red herring. More likely to be damp
in a new house with drying plaster, etc and mould growing on it, though I
thought these days the stuff had a fungicide added, or maybe it was el
cheapo.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 11/01/2021 19:31, caroline wrote:
I have lived in my house for just 1 month and the whole house needs to be
re decorated due to this - surely after 1 month and 1 candle burning for
2hrs a night over Christmas this shouldn't happen

Candles are the big problem if it coincides with a lack of dusting and
vacuum cleaning, or if there is a lot of cooking based on frying.

The heaters are not responsible for the air bourne pollution in your
house.