Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mild detergent - products

Fairy is quite thick so has more body than some you can get, so maybe its
body builders?
I guess being sensible here we need to know what the person meant by
builders!.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 11/01/2021 13:05, AnthonyL wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:19:48 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 11/01/2021 11:27, jon wrote:
opposed to a soap that also
contains builders,

Jesus, are they taking the poor men now and making soap of them?
Begorrah!

I've always understood you can make soap and glue from fat and bone.
But my bottle of Fairy Liquid does not mention leprechauns on the
label.

But it has a picture of a baby!

--
"If you don't read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain