Posted to uk.d-i-y
Radio Man Radio Man is offline

Default 100mm 100w Decor bulb.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In the kitchen/breakfast room I have a pendant fitting over the table.
Lampshade and the above bulb. Incandescent with frosted glass - and no
longer available. Only looked at TLC but they don't seem to do a LED
equivalent. Temporarily fitted a 100 watt halogen which are still
avaiable, but it looks horrid. And produces nasty patterns on the wall
which the larger Decor lamp didn't, being a much larger light source than
the small halogen filamant.

The TLC ones also seem to have a visible 'filament'. Not what I want. I
want a nice even warm white 100mm globe, as before. Any suggestions?

IKEA do a 100mm LED one but you will probably need a ES to B22 converter
but they arent expensive. It is dimmable.