Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 100mm 100w Decor bulb.

In the kitchen/breakfast room I have a pendant fitting over the table.
Lampshade and the above bulb. Incandescent with frosted glass - and no
longer available. Only looked at TLC but they don't seem to do a LED
equivalent. Temporarily fitted a 100 watt halogen which are still
avaiable, but it looks horrid. And produces nasty patterns on the wall
which the larger Decor lamp didn't, being a much larger light source than
the small halogen filamant.

The TLC ones also seem to have a visible 'filament'. Not what I want. I
want a nice even warm white 100mm globe, as before. Any suggestions?

You can still get compact fluorescent globe types, such as shown here
(with others at about 2/3 way down the page):
https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1940626975?iid=113755805135

Non dimmable, of course, but a very even light.

--

Jeff