Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default 100mm 100w Decor bulb.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In the kitchen/breakfast room I have a pendant fitting
over the table. Lampshade and the above bulb. Incandescent
with frosted glass - and no longer available. Only looked at
TLC but they don't seem to do a LED equivalent.

Philips Hue do.

Temporarily fitted a 100 watt halogen which
are still avaiable, but it looks horrid.

What do you find horrid about it ?

And produces nasty patterns on the wall
which the larger Decor lamp didn't, being
a much larger light source than
the small halogen filamant.

The Hue bulbs will be fine in that regard.

The TLC ones also seem to have a visible 'filament'. Not what I want.

Me neither.

I want a nice even warm white 100mm globe, as before.

The white ambience Hues can be set to any color temp you like.

Any suggestions?

Philips Hue.